Everything you need to know to make April 4, 2023 a winning day!
* Check your registration status (Chicago Board of Elections)
* How to register (Chicago Board of Elections)
If your address has changed since the last election, you need to register at your new location. A very convenient way to register is during early voting.
* Dates: TBA
* Locations: Conrad Sulzer Library, 4455 N. Lincoln, Chicago Board of Elections Supersite (191 N. Clark)
* Hours: Generally, Weekdays from 9:00am to 6:00pm; Saturdays from 9:00am to 5:00pm; and Sundays from 10:00am to 4:00pm (see Chicago Board of Elections for specifics)
* Apply: Request a mail ballot by visting this link (Chicago Board of Elections)
* Deadlines: Return ballot to drop boxes at early voting sites or by mail by April 4
* ** There are new polling places as of 2022. Please visit Chicago Board of Elections to confirm your registration and polling place.***
* Volunteer! We will help you find local, state, or national races to contribute to
* Come to events and bring friends with you!
* Stay in touch!